Candies Candies

I'm going to agree with Filarius on the sound issues, some things are too loud. As well as equalizing the sound effects, some low key, generic background music throughout the first half would help it seem less empty.
That being said, I think the sounds effects themselves were well timed, as was the humor.
The artwork got it's point across.
But more backgrounds, smother lines, characters with bodies/cloths are all things that might help improve/draw a larger audience to your animations.

Noisy responds:

I know. instead, a very helpful review.

Thanks a lot, i'll try to improve ;)

Batman: Broke Knight 2 Batman: Broke Knight 2

Funny, awaiting part 3

First, don't get frustrated because of the "better animation" nay sayers. Would we all like some mouth movement? Yeah, maybe. But I had no problems knowing who was talking, the voice acting is distinctive and well done. And I love that you got a girl to do Robin's voice!
The jokes are solid, you've got great timing.

Keep it up!

eccentric1 responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. Yeah, I always get comments on how my animation could be "better" but that's just my style.

24 in 24 24 in 24

Pie+face=explode >:)

Screaming toast and zombie cupcakes! What more could you want?!

Tomato Story Tomato Story

funny

Very cute! I liked the opening with all the letters coming out in their own fashion. The sound affects were amusing and I liked how the plant showed emotes. The animation itself was well done, though overall it was a little fuzzy. A lot of fun to watch :)

Operation: Warehouse Operation: Warehouse

w00t

That kick ass man! Nice flash!

Lost Titles Lost Titles

"Bring back theme tunes!"

Hell yeahz!!!

Apple Orchard Apple Orchard

neat

I think it had good music, fun art and a neat storyline but, it felt like it lacked an ending. I was kinda waiting for something a little more significant. Fun though, nice job.

The Most Horrible Story The Most Horrible Story

oh....my....god....

Awesome! f-ing hilarious, nice ending.

Kokopelli's Trees Kokopelli's Trees

awesome!

Kokopelli rocks...! Nice little flash dude.

Highschool Blood Donor Highschool Blood Donor

o.0 weird but neat.

kinda oddly done but I liked it:) Giving blood is a good thing to do. Not everyone can donate blood so those willing to are helping a lot.
Nice job!